Friday, August 15, 2014

8-15-2014 Newshound Guru wmawhite

8-15-2014   Newshound Guru wmawhite  "Maliki: I withdraw my candidacy for PM in favour of Abadi to safeguard unity & stability of Iraq, political processz" "Maliki: I have not asked for any position in return for stepping down"   IMO the subject now changes from Maliki to the forming of the government and the passing of the budget because the new government can not do anything with the budget until the status of the IQD changes. Remember what Turki stated the first day after the election in April...basically, when the political is decided/complete I will not hesitate to move forward and complete the project.  Iraq will never be able to conduct international commerce unless the status changes of the IQD.   I see no advantage to Iraq coming onto the world market at a low rate.