Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Dinar Daddy: What I’m Hearing About Iraqi Dinar

I’ve been hearing some extremely positive information about Iraq lately.  I have NO WAY of being able to verify this information, so take it for what it is; nothing more than me sharing what I’ve heard.

  1. Maliki (Iraq), IMF, US Administration (Obama and backers)… all on SAME page for the first time
  2. 100% political… NOT something we can rationalize or explain away or even make sense of (man made event, not a natural occurrence)
  3. Will happen similar to Kuwait where the rate will just APPEAR without fanfare or announcement
  4. Rate is agreed upon by US Administration (more than what they want us to have, but willing to accept due to inability to continue to support Iraq (Obama won’t be able to get Congress to agree to send more money into Iraq while his administration is still unable to pay for Obamacare)
  5. Watch for something to happen as soon as BEFORE Iraqi elections (April 30th)
  6. Maliki needs to increase value of IQD in order to be supported by his party to be placed as Prime Minister once again
  7. Iraqi Dinar bank notes are extremely limited in Iraqi Banks and within the country, which has been verified by more than one credible source, so even if our US administration finds a way to filter large sums of USD to Iraq (to side-step Iraq’s currency going international… “RV”), which would only keep Iraq internationally stagnant, Iraq would still have to coax outside countries who hold Iraq Dinars to sell the currency back to them so they can increase their in-country money supply. This step would counter their last 3-4 years worth of removing their bank notes from their money supply.
  8. I am being told there will be NO NEED TO RUSH to cash-in!  Apparently there will be a FIXED RATE for 6-8 months
  9. This is a VERY FLUID, politically charged situation
This was shared with me.  If it was written by someone else, I’d place it in the Rumors section of my site.  Because I’m Dinar Daddy, I have my own Tidbits section, so I’ll place it there. Again, I have no way of validating any of it, but I’m definitely getting excited! ;)
Go Dinar!
Dinar Daddy