Friday, April 18, 2014

4-18-2014 Newshound Guru Adam Montana

4-18-2014   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    [What have your sources stated about the budget and HCL?]  I'm looking for HCL movement shortly after Maliki is re-elected, and the budget is irrelevant. The current budget is based on the current situation, and when that changes... so will the budget.  [After reading many articles on HCL and Budget it looks like no agreement may not be made until 2015 - My question is if Iraq and Kurds to not come to agreement on HCL and Budget being pass for 2014 do you think it's still possible for RV in 2014?  I hope that I am wrong but not seeing any GREAT signs that RV will happen this year. I don't see an RV without progress on the HCL. Whether that will happen in 2014 or not remains to be seen... I believe it is definitely possible.