Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2-26-2014 Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Daddy

2-26-2014   Newshound/Intel Guru Dinar Daddy   According to my sources within Iraq, things are about to change within the next year.  Specifically what those changes are, I have learned not to share and speculate openly.  All who are still holding on to the dream of the Iraqi Dinar revaluing, of Iraq rising from the ashes, of a redenomination of the currency that will then open the door to an increase in the value of the IQD, should remain connected to information that will help them. I'm concerned too many have become apathetic due to careless people who've "cried wolf" one too many times in the past.   I'm not in the "rumor gathering and sharing" mode of following the Iraqi Dinar.    I'm in preparedness mode for what may come...do NOT disengage from being aware at this point in time.